//you. fucking. asshole.
let me tell you something. people work pretty damn hard on art. maybe it’s because of the timezone I’m in that makes my art get less notes and believe me, I also feel shitty about it sometimes like.. “Why don’t many people think this is worth reblogging?” or “LOOK AT THAT POST, ITS JUST A DOODLE AND IT GOT 100 NOTES, MY FINISHED PIECE THATT I WORKED HARD ON ONLY GOT 20 NOTES.” kind of thing. but you know what? I STILL POST ART. why? I find it fun. and the ‘20 notes’ it gets are 20 people or ten people who actually like my art and think it looks pretty. also, I’ve been getting better, especially compared to when I just started this blog. but I tell you what anon, what you said really hit me hard on the face. you fucking happy now? what’s the point of telling me this? why couldn’t you just be mature about your insensitive feelings and keep such opinions to yourself?? YOU COULD HAVE JUST FUCKING IGNORED ME AND MY BLOG. and plus, to hell with my “shitty” Art. a small reminder that I am 13 years old. anyway, before I end this, I would like to tell you two words. fuck you.
WHAT THE FUCK.
DONT BE A DICK, ANON. sofi’s art is amazing, and youre an asshole.
hey, remember when MY art used to get only about 20 notes? when i was 13? but i kept posting anyway, because, i dont know, PEOPLE DONT POST ART TO SUCK UP TO LOSERS LIKE YOU. fuck off and leave her alone, man.
It’s hard to maintain that military composure when one’s granny is inspecting!
I love how all the others are like ‘It’s the Queen I need to stand straighter and be more professional than I’ve ever been in my entire life’ and William and Harry are just like ‘lol hi Gran!’
I like to think she tries to make them laugh.
Reblogging because SHE’S ACTUALLY SMILING
Also Harry’s face.
this is still the best post on tumblr, forever.
Help drop the child abuse charges against Shanesha Taylor by signing this petition at change.org. Here’s the link: http://www.change.org/petitions/bill-montgomery-drop-the-child-abuse-charges-against-shanesha-taylor?recruiter=13739587&utm_campaign=twitter_link_action_box&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=share_petition
Shanesha Taylor was arrested on March 20th by the Scottsdale Police for leaving her children ages 2 and 6 months in her car while she interviewed for a job. Ms. Taylor was homeless and could not access any child care. Her desperation to provide for herself and her children and her lack of options led her to take drastic measures in search of employment. Ms. Taylor needs support & help rather than incarceration and a criminal record that will surely decrease her chances to provide for her children in the future. We ask that Maricopa County use common-sense and provide support for Ms. Taylor and her children rather than punishment.
Shanesha Taylor is still in jail pending a $9,000 bond.
Anonymous asked: tell us your most embarrassing story
So a while back i was at this party and i was the first girl to arrive and there were like 20 guys already there, we were all siting around, having a beer and whatnot when the dj arrived. So all the guys went out the front of the house to help set up the dj gear and it was just me sitting there alone in the backyard for like 5 minuets. I stood up to go follow them bc i was getting really bored when i realized something, my period had gone through my white pants and stained the while chair, i was humiliated, i had no idea what to do, i could hear the guys were coming back and i had to do something quick, time was running out. So i grabbed the chair, ran like 10 meters and threw it over the fence into the neighboring yard, i quickly walked back and tied my jacket around my waist. The guys soon returned and didn’t suspect a thing, i am amazing.
Hey! Made a compilation of the darkest corners of the internet.
- Dionaea House: a horrifying story, told through two guys mail conversation, about how a haunted house
- Page of Ted: another haunting story about a man’s experience in an uncharted cave
- Castle of Spirits: a website with ghost stories, experiences and pictures. my mom banned me from going here because I used to freak myself out as a kid from this website
- Deep Cave: A man breaks scuba depth world record and finds the body of the last man to attempt it while down there. He makes plans to recover the body, but dies during the attempt. This is his website, as he left it, before he went on his last dive.
- Reborn Baby Dolls: where you can buy dolls that look EXACTLY and feel EXACTLY like a newborn baby
- Find a Grave: a website where you can find the graves of ancestors or famous people, create virtual memorials, add ‘virtual flowers’ and a note to a loved one’s grave
- This Man: a website about 1000’s of people all over the world, dreaming of the same man. Some say he’s the devil some say he’s god.
- Exit Mundi: a collection of end of the world scenario’s
- Haunted House: where you can find any haunted house in the U.S
- Truthism: an extremely wacko cult website about how reptilian aliens are responsible for everything wrong, how humanity is controlled by aliens and how the sun is a cube and that the inner Earth exists
- The Jonestown Mass Suicide Death Tape: Trigger warning and you know why
- Shaye Saint John: The story/myths behind Shaye Saint John is that she was a hot woman who was horribly disfigured in a car accident. As a result, she appears in public wearing this creepy mask, and hobbles along with prosthetic legs and hands. This is her website
- SCP Foundation: collection of fictional works that its members contribute that deal with the “paranormal”. They range all the way from a television working without a broadcasting station, to deadly creatures that have never been encountered
- Blog of Joseph E. Duncan: sentenced to death by a federal jury on August 27, 2008 for the kidnapping, of Dylan and Shasta Groene and murder of Dylan. He had been convicted of a sex crime years before. Go back to the beginning and read forward. You can trace his further descent into madness.
- Annie96 is typing: a creepy chat between two teenagers that has a horrific twist at the end
Alright, I hope you enjoy. Maybe look through these one day at a sleep over with some friends. That would be fun.
Speaking of sleepovers, here’s a masterpost of creepy sleep-over games
SHAYE SAINT JOHN STARTLED ME
it’s got noise in it, really really creepy noise. Just be careful, okay?
Can I add to this list?
Click on the bolded word(s). No screamers, promise!
This is awesome
Hey guys :)
sixpenceee here again with some more websites! Thank you for the other tumblr user that added my father’s long,long legs.
- TED IS GOD: a website of a guy who thinks he’s the superior overlord. Just go through it and you’ll see his ever increasing insanity.
- Book of Immanuel David Isaiah: Authorities believe this is the work of Brian David Mitchell, suspected of kidnapping Elizabeth Smart in 2001. Complete raving nonsense.
- Urban Exploration Resource: a database of creepy urban exploring sites. They’ve got everything from abandoned nuclear silos in Ukraine to Saddam Hussein’s destroyed palace. Chances are you’ll find something in your own city.
- Dan’s Gallery of the Grotesque: Okay, this site is HORRIBLE. I know I’m a paranormal blogger but I post NO gore. I can’t stand it. Maybe some corpses once in a while, but no full entangled bloody gruesome gore. But for those of you who like it, then this site is perfect for you.
- Time Cube: the website of a guy who claims that modern physicists are wrong and how each day is actually 4 days happening at the same time. Some bizarre things here.
- Last Words: a website of cockpit voice recordings of commercial airline crashes. There are some audio but most are transcriptions.
- Unsolved murder cases websites: Oklahoma Girl Scout Murders, Keddie Murders, Taman Shud Case
- Number Stations: method of communication with spies, the website contains recordings of how they do this